1. The promoter is: whym.global Ltd. whose registered office is at 1 Fore Street, London, EC2Y 9DT.
2. Employees of whym.global Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on February 28th 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1) participants must download the whym app from the App Store. 2) They must also share our competition post on Facebook here unless accessed through our Instagram advert. One participant will be chosen at random as the winner on Wednesday 1st of March 2017. 3) The winner will be informed by email before or on the 28th of March 2017. 4) The winning participant will win a Norwegian flight gift voucher with a value of £100. Norwegian Air terms and conditions apply, please see their website. Further information about how to enter the competition can be found here.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by whym.global Ltd.
9. whym.global Ltd. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be placed into a draw and chosen at random.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. whym.global Ltd. will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. whym.global Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.